Sunday 24 June 2012

Last Post from Mike

 Mike S says...


Well, managed to sneak in another  five hour 5.2 fish session at Roosevelt today but  hit the wall driving when I got to Sandpoint...  longer drive tomorrow. Ross and Andreas showed up at the beach but decided to just keep going .

Fantastic trip - sailed all but one day and got in two bike rides plus a round of golf ... alas the kites never got out of the bag but they did their job as a wind guarantee.  If I don’t bring them it will almost certainly be perfect kiting wind (light ) all week...

Mike S

Blaine says...



Sounds like a convert back to the great sport of windsurfing, way to go Mike! We all knew the dark side could not keep you.
Another great trip! Looking forward to Sept. Thanks Ted for the blog, the girls loved it at home.
Hope everyone had a safe journey home, we arrived in Edmonton around 3:00, drive home was uneventful (all wheels intact) just a little wet!
See yea on the water!

Blaine M

Mike P Says....

My GF said I had to take my Forty-Ten T-shirt off!  I don't get it. What the heck???  It's only been a little over a week and I've been using deodorant...  BTW - I told her it's really Forty minus Ten but she didn't buy it.
As always good to see you guys!  Thanks for the T-shirt and laughs.
me
PS: Jimmy S. seemed to be going faster than his usual super-sonic self - must be his new orange-crush jacket!

No comments:

Post a Comment